Hello lovelies! Today I'm sharing a few of my fall makeup favorites:
- Make Up Forever Mattifying Primer - With an oilier t-zone, this product is a must have. I've tried other primers and this is by far my favorite—it provides a perfect base to keep my makeup in place for longer wear.
- Laura Mercier Eye Shadow in Coffee Ground- A perfect neutral shadow that can be blended for a great everyday look or built upon for a going-out on the town smokey eye.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume - I love a good musky perfume and cannot get enough of this one! If you're not a fan of the muskier smell, Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is also a great option.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - I prefer to rely on a great concealer vs. having to apply a mid to full coverage foundation to hide the occasional break-out or blotchy skin. This concealer is the perfect consistency and is long-wear. Plus, as someone with more of a yellow skin tone, I struggle to find concealers that match my skin well and NARS has a great range of shades.
- Mac Flulidline Eyeliner - I've switched between pencil, liquid and gel liners; although it does take a little practice to get use to applying your eyeliner with a brush, the gel liner is my preference. It accommodates a softer look than a liquid liner but stays put all day (a problem I've faced with pencil liners).
- Anastasia DipBrow Pomade - If you only have time for a couple of things when getting ready, make it brows and mascara. The pomade is a great alternative for those not comfortable with a brow pencil or looking for a more defined brow—personally, I like to combine techniques.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Vampira - If you know me well, you know I'm a HUGE fan of lipstick (honestly, it may be a little out of hand). I just picked this shade up and seriously, it's fabulous! A perfect color for a bold fall lip.
- Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder - Again, that stubborn oily t-zone gets in the way of keeping my makeup on for the full day, even when using a primer. I love Makeup Forevers Finishing Powder for a final dusting to keep everything in place and the oil at bay.